Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Room with a View

Ugh, I've had another lapse in blogging because I had a horrible flu and then a day later came down with a terrible sore throat that was most likely strep (not mono like the doc originally thought) because I quickly got better with antibiotics. Can't seem to catch a break when it comes to my health! Anyways, back to the purpose of this post - recapping our weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Ron in St. James Plantation. They rented this beautiful condo overlooking the marina and spoiled us in all ways possible. It was a blast!

Crew in his new car
Pre-presents sucking up
Beep beep
You can't catch me!
Loving having a slumber party
Fancy toddler at the Players Clubhouse
Southport Pier
Quick book before Grandma hits the road
Danny taking his scooter from Grandma and Grandpa on the road!


No comments:

Post a Comment