Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Crew at 15 Months

Earlier this week Crew had his 15 month well check-up and the little sucker has shot up to the 90th percentile in height. Maybe it's a sign that he has some Shouse and Spencer family genes in him! He was an absolute angel for the doctor, running around the room in his diaper just flirting and exploring. Made it pretty difficult to explain to her how much trouble I have with his temperament. Must have been the one-on-one mommy attention in a 10x10 room that made him so happy!


In other news, this coming Monday Crew starts one day a week at Danny's school in the toddler class.  I'm thinking the instruction from their great teachers and the group play will be good for him and will allow me a couple more hours a week to do my work. Send positive vibes that he does alright on his first day!

Are my ears hanging out?

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are too cute. And I don't believe that Crew is any trouble at all.

    ReplyDelete