Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Toddler Woes

So Crew has always been more difficult than Danny was, but we've reached new levels now that he's a toddler. He's clingy, jealous of anyone with my attention/affection, hot-headed, stubborn, screechy, you name it. Dislikes car rides and getting his diaper or clothes changed. He's picky about food and get's especially worked up during transitions and when, for example, you have to take away something he's playing with. Oy vey! About the only thing he's "easy" about is napping and sleeping. All this to say, it's a good thing he's cute because he's giving me a run for my money!

Hanging on my legs until I pry him off 
Distracted for a hot second by a surf movie
Danny is sweet to him...most of the time
Kind of looks like he only has one arm!
Loves feeding himself - just don't remove his dirty dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment