Sunday, July 10, 2016

Wedding Slideshow Material


Both boys seemed really interested in wearing Jimmy and I's sunglasses, but of course they were way too big, so one day we took the trusty golf cart to one of our local Wings in search of cheap kids sunglasses. What we found are hideously rad and the pictures that followed just scream wedding slideshow material to me - awesome, but embarrassing shots of Danny and Crew trying to act cool at such young ages. All I can say to Danny is - WORK IT!


2 comments:

  1. The photos you posted here crack me up and reminded me of my own boy. What a dude!
    Sorry for the random comment, I just clicked next blog at the top and voila. Now I know what that does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos you posted here crack me up and reminded me of my own boy. What a dude!
    Sorry for the random comment, I just clicked next blog at the top and voila. Now I know what that does!

    ReplyDelete