Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beach Body - T Minus 91 Days

I have been beyond busy with work the last couple of weeks. Late nights and the pressure of Chiat/Day in LA does not even compare. Anyways, I think I am pulling through the worst of it. Wanted to post that I had a wonderful birthday last week! Can't thank everyone enough for the birthday cards, calls, texts and presents!

A couple things of note for the O'Connor household....

Before Kevin escaped to the Virgin Islands, we put him to work helping us around the house. One of the projects was revamping Dan and Marisol's old wicker furniture. Below is the end product. I think it turned out beachy...


We were in serious need of shelf space to put "stuff", so for my birthday we got this second hand book shelf for the living room. I want to install lights in the top to draw attention to the shelves with the arches. Adding a shelf piece meant mounting the surf board. All in all, I think we made some good moves...



Last but not least, the tie to my subject heading, I'm now 91 days away from the beach body of my dreams. Thanks to my grandparents, tomorrow Jimmy and I start P90X. Next time you see me, even if you can't see a difference, lie to me and tell me I look great!

1 comment: