Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

So happy for the weekend!! I had another super busy work week and I need time to call around and catch up with my friends and family. Jimmy has been on a business trip since yesterday, so Malloy and I have a date this evening to unwind, drink some red wine and watch Precious. Looking forward to having Jimmy home again late tonight...

In other news, next Wednesday marks my first St. Patty's Day as Kaylie O'Connor - said in an Irish accent, I sound like I'm a little leprechaun - and Friday we head up to Maryland for Kelly's Bridal Shower.

The following weekend I get to watch Bailey Saturday day and night while Lauren and Josh attend a wedding. It's going to be so hard to give her back on Sunday. Is she not the sweetest thing?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment