Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another Accomplishment

I was so excited about our photo wall that I forgot to mention my other weekend accomplishment. I know this doesn't sound like any big feat for runners, you know who you are, but I ran 5.5 miles this morning. Even more impressive, or rather surprising, to me was that I felt the best during the last mile and a half. I'm not joking when I say that I think I'm meant to be a longer distance runner. I'm going to start pushing myself. Time and daylight are scarce during the week right now, but I always have the weekends. Another week or so at 5.5 miles and then I'll try 6 and so on.

2 comments:

  1. You should set a goal for a half-marathon (only 13.3 miles!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work hon! I did 4.5 yesterday and was BEAT!!!

    ReplyDelete