Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lindsey's Baby Shower

Well, I've finally gotten back into the swing of things this week after a long and eventful holiday break. Today, I drove to Durham, NC for Lindsey's baby shower. The hostess and the rest of the shower committee did a wonderful job. It was a beautiful event. Lindsey was glowing and looking, in my opinion, too svelte to be 32 weeks. But what do I know?!? I guess they say the tummy doesn't pop as much with a first pregnancy, which I'm sure is a blessing when you're the mommy-to-be. Can't wait to meet baby V! He's gonna be a boy. I just know it. Come on March 4th...

3 comments:

  1. YAYAYAY!! Thanks for posting pics, Cath! I miss you girls!

    PS. I think Baby V is a boy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling shower. Um. My tummy for sure popped in the first pregnancy so your theory is crap. I was an elephant from week 8 on.

    ReplyDelete