Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Blog I'm Following

Saving money feels great, especially when it's on groceries and things for around the house. In putting together our weekly meal plans, I've always paid attention to what was on sale at our local grocery stores. A month ago my mom asked me if I've ever gotten into "couponing". I ignorantly answered, yes, I've clipped a coupon and presented it at a store before.What my mom meant by "couponing" though is actually a lot more involved. If you're good at it, you can even pair clipped coupons with the weekly specials and get items significantly discounted or better yet FREE. Excited about the prospect of saving us some money, I started looking into tricks of the trade and quickly became overwhelmed!

So a friend at work recommended I follow Faithful Provisions, a blog that posts the best daily deals at nationwide grocery and drug store chains, including opportunities to pair coupons with weekly specials, and limited-time FREE giveaways. The blog also features a searchable coupon database and tips and tools for saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment