Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Weekend

Thanks to my friends, family and Jimmy for making me feel so loved on my birthday.  I had an amazing weekend starting with lunch on Friday with a couple girlfriends from work. Friday night we just took it easy at home. Thanks to my b-day goodie bag from Brittany, my mom and I enjoyed a dirty martini.



Saturday I ran some errands, took a long nap, went for a long run and then got ready for a night on the town! First up was a beer at a place called Satellite...


Next was dinner at The Little Dipper, a fun fondu restaurant. Yum!


To round out the weekend, it was a warm 75 degrees today, so I spent a nice couple hours reading on the beach! Oh and how could you not have a happy day with this picture message...


How's my blogging? This is my first post from my new Macbook Air - part birthday present, part fantasy football winnings, part months of saving up and frustration from not having my own computer. I'm in love...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Lucy loves Auntie Kaylie! Congrats on the new fancy computer!

    ReplyDelete