Monday, February 21, 2011

Mikey meets the Beach

Saturday morning Jimmy was doing a quick search of Wilmington Craigslist when he stumbled upon a beautiful 2BR/2BA condo he thought was perfect for my mom. A short hour later and I was there touring it on her behalf. Another 30 minutes later and I was on the phone telling her to hightail it to the beach before we loose the place! Fast forward to today and she's finally secured it! Jimmy and I have both been on the lookout for a rental place for my mom for over a month and none of the inventory in Carolina Beach in her price range was anything to write home about (read: disgusting party beach rentals). We're super happy that she found a place we really think she'll enjoy!
{Front of the 2nd story is here place}
{View of the lake}

Rewind to Saturday night - to calm our excitement post viewing the condo, we went to the Treehouse Bistro for a glass of wine. A good dinner at home and it was time to call it a night.


Jimmy had to study all day on Sunday so my mom and I spent the day out and about. We introduced Mikey (almost 13 years old) to the ocean and then ran some errands. Today was her first day of orientation and things are going great so far.


An undisclosed blogger is going to be 27 at the end of this week. Eek! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your Mom! The place looks adorable.
    I just put something in the mail for the birthday girl today! Hopefully it gets there by Friday. Enjoy your b-day weekend!

    ReplyDelete