Thursday, March 31, 2011

Adventures in Interior Decorating...

...someone else's place. Sorry for the blog "abandonment" as Shiva called it. I've been busy working and helping my mom settle in. One thing I've very much enjoyed over the last couple weeks is putting together some inspiration boards for my mom and I to use as we decorate her beach condo. Here's what I've been thinking and, in some cases, the finished product.

Don't judge my "eye" - I've had to work my mom's Boone furniture into the beach theme, ie. the black rod iron patio table, yellow-green leather couch in the living room, etc. Don't worry, I'm not quitting my day job anytime soon...

PORCH INSPIRATION


GUEST ROOM INSPIRATION


GUEST ROOM - still going to make a decorative tray and add a lime blanket to the foot of the bed.


GUEST BATH INSPIRATION


GUEST BATH

LIVING ROOM


Ahhh the pictures of the guest bath and bedroom don't do it justice - especially the night one of the bedroom. It really does look cute. Anyways, happy little Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the inspiration boards! I like to use them too - to keep me from going off track!

    And isn't decorating someone else's house so much fun? :)

    ReplyDelete