Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Monday all! I continue to be busy, busy. Thursday I babysat for a sweet couple we met through Jake. Their daughter, Bella, was seriously adorable. We pushed her baby stroller, watched Shrek and then she went to bed without a fuss. Easy peasy lemon squeezey. Nothing like having a bambino of my own I'm sure...


Friday it was a bike ride into town for dinner. Saturday my mom and I scoured local fabric stores looking for some outdoor fabric to cover some pillows for the porch. I didn't find anything for the pillows yet, but we did end up finding the white we were looking for for the cushions. Bye, bye stripes. Hopefully, hello clean white.


Sunday we didn't get very far, so my little seamstress will be hard at work this week. I'll post pictures when we are (she is) done. Can't wait to learn to sew on the easier pillow covers we're making this coming weekend.

I'll leave you with this. Just taking in the scenery on the North End.


No comments:

Post a Comment