Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Outdoor Living

After weeks of painting and sewing, the porch is finally complete!! Drumroll please...................

Before:

After:
Show you all the elements up close, you say? No problemo...

Before - Barney chair
After - with a pillow my mom made
Before - Rainbow chairs
After - Behr "lemongrass" with thift store table
  
Wicker/Striped Cushions Before (behind my sweetheart - I couldn't help myself!)
After - Dark gray with white cushions my mom recovered
Am I boring you yet?

My Nanny's table Before
After - White with Walmart green glass lamp
Rod iron table from college before
After  


Lastly, my handmade (by my mom) Trina Turk inspired pillows, the jute rug for under the dining table, the table runner made from scraps (by, you guessed it, my momma) and the vintage surfboard Jimmy snagged off Craigslist shown with mason jar votives.


Very long post, I know, but this has been a long time coming. I'm so excited to have it finished and be able to share it with friends and family. Oh and I can't wait to do some outdoor reading with my outdoor table lamp. Now time to enjoy...

3 comments:

  1. Kaylie, this looks amazing!!! I absolutely love it all, especially how well the bright chairs and cushions came out!

    You & your momma are DIY queens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylie!!! What a transformation!! I love it! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good, Kay! Are you available for hire?

    ReplyDelete