Wednesday, November 23, 2011

14 Weeks Wednesday

Celebrating the end of my 14th week on my way to Maryland for Thanksgiving with the O'Connor and Shouse families. Can't wait to see everyone!!

Otherwise nothing new to report. Still feeling great, just tired. Oh and a sore tailbone. I really hope my luck in not getting morning sickness, doesn't come back to bite me in the form of 3 trimesters of exhaustion :) Symptoms could definitely be worse though - reading, sleeping, napping - just following doctors orders!! Really, couldn't be happier!

About 2.5 hours away from Dan and Marisol's - so far minimal traffic. Knock on wood :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Happy Turkey Day to you and all the in-laws! Tell Danny, Marisol, Martha, Ron, Kelly, Spencer, Kevin. etc etc, I say Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete