Wednesday, April 11, 2012

34 Weeks Wednesday

Hello all! I'm only checking in because it's what I do on Wednesdays! Just got home from Lamaze and I have 7% of Catching Fire, the second book in the Hunger Games series, left to go, so I must not delay. I'm exhausted from staying up late Monday night with Stefanie to complete a piece of artwork for the nursery (pics to come) and last night I just couldn't sleep. My heart seems to be racing a lot faster these days and I'm short of breath when I lie down. Must be something about the upside down tap dancing on my diaphragm and lungs :)

So excited to see some friends and family this weekend at my baby shower. I know there are a lot of loved ones who wish they could snap their fingers and be here for the day - I'll definitely be thinking about you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment