Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby Shower Part 1: The Decorations & Details

This past Saturday Ali and my mom hosted my baby shower. Everything was so beautiful and sweet that I had to do a whole post just to feature the decorations and details. I seriously can't thank them enough for the love that went into planning and executing this day for me.  Special thanks to everyone who helped the day and week of as well. I even heard that Kevin, with Stefanie's direction, helped pitched in with a few of the pom poms. A true family affair...

The theme was "You are my Sunshine", but they played up "He makes me happy when skies are gray" on the porch and then made the inside extra sunny. Too cute :)

Diaper Motorcycle :)

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! So cute! We have that little elephant! xoxo

    ReplyDelete