Wednesday, April 25, 2012

36 Weeks Wednesday - Belly Shots!

You may have gotten your fill of belly shots from Jenny's 35 week photo shoot, but it's tradition that I reveal the belly growth every 4 weeks, so it was time for an update.

Here's the belly at 32 weeks:



And here's me at 36 weeks:
(Note: this is night shot, post dinner and my weekly Lamaze chocolate milkshake)



I've certainly noticed a big difference over the last of weeks - both in how I feel and the size of the belly. Still feeling really good, just more tired and less agile. The belly definitely seems to have really "popped".  My Lamaze instructor and classmates all made comments tonight about my "basketball belly" and how I've grown a lot since last week. Speaking of Lamaze, tonight was our last class. Below is a bad shot of me with my make-shift diploma. Here goes nothing!


2 comments:

  1. You look so amazing. I know I keep saying this- but if I looked that good pregnant- there is no way Ben could stop me from having a clean dozen.

    ReplyDelete