Monday, August 6, 2012

Queen City

This past weekend we went to Charlotte for friend and fellow UNC wrestler, Greg Carr's wedding. The trip also served as a series of firsts for baby Danny - first time in a (legitimate) city, first time in a hotel, first time in a king sized bed (I swear, the things I think are momentous are just ridiculous), first time meeting Auntie Catherine and baby Hazel, first time meeting Dusty, first ill-timed crying episode (during Greg and Erin's beautiful and classy ceremony) and, most obvious, first time participating in wedding festivities. Danny was a real trooper and, seeing as he was the only baby there, was a real hit among the ladies.

So glad to be here. Much better than my carseat!
Big beds suit me
Admiring beautiful Hazel
Kaylie & Catherine + 2
Looking dapper in his outfit from Scott and Hannah
Teaching Danny about skyscrapers - 30+ floors up at reception
Finally reunited with my girlfriend, Kari, and Matt
About an hour before Danny had had enough of this wedding stuff
Oh and this weekend also served as a first for friend and former UNC wrestler, Andy Posil. Glad we could help you get your "first time holding a baby" badge, Andy.

"I don't think he likes me. Will you take him back now?"

1 comment: