Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sleeping Troubles

Our main man had been a dream baby at night - sleeping for 5-7 hour stretches - but recently started giving us some kickback when we try to put him down in his crib. And naps during the day - forget about it. He's definitely not our sleep anytime, anywhere newborn any longer. He's become such a stubborn (gets it from his momma) and opinionated (gets it from his daddy) little guy. His stance on this sleeping stuff?

I don't care if I pooped in both my miracle blankets, I don't like this swaddle me gown...unless of course you unzip the bottom to free my legs and let my hand stick out.


Speaking of my poop stained miracle blankets, I think they may be a little too constricting as well.


The paci? It's okay, but only if you hold it in my mouth for me. Move your hand and it's over.


If you like me like this, don't put me down. It's that simple. And don't even think about any funny business. I will wake up. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! That's like my nuggets! Hopefully it's a passing stage. Goose is going on 3 and I haven't had a REM cycle in the same time. He is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete