Monday, November 19, 2012

Food...for future reference

I know that none of our readers care about what Danny is eating, but this blog is my modern day baby book, so I'm recording the order of his first meals here for future reference.

1st: Rice cereal
2nd: Sweet potatoes
3rd: Green beans
4th: Pears - Danny not a fan! That's okay, buddy, we'll try again later!
5th: Apples
6th: Bananas - just a little mashed, ripe banana in his morning rice cereal
7th: Peas

I've looked and looked for a guide on how much to feed a baby at Danny's age, even asked our pediatrician for some paperwork, and the easiest and most straight-forward "guide" I've found is from American Baby magazine.


Nice faces, Danny...


The state of his pants are why I should use the tray on his highchair even though he's not eating anything off of it yet...


1 comment:

  1. LOL at his faces, you take wonderful photos (especially the ones at the pumpkin patch)! Thank you so much for sharing your little one with us!

    ReplyDelete