Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy National Flip Flop Day!

Sadly standard calendars don't come with this momentous day noted - come on, get with the times - today is National Flip Flop Day!

I'd like to say that I'm one of those girls who enjoys a good pair of heels, but I would be lying. I much prefer flats, especially flip flops. Flip flops are the epitome of Summer, or if you live in coastal North Carolina or sunny California, the epitome of Spring, Summer and Fall.

In light of the holiday season, I may even have to break company policy today and sport a pair to work today. Oh wait... I do that everyday.

Check out swell.com for some cute, not expensive, beachy styles. My surfer husband rubs off on me...

In other, actually way more exciting news, Martha and Ron are coming for a visit this week. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment