Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blueprint - Kitchen Sink

The title of this post makes it seem like in my dream house I'd have a kitchen sink, as in I don't currently have one. That's of course not the case, but the alternate title would have been "Blueprint - Big, Deep Kitchen Sink with High Powered Dish Sprayer Thingy" and that's just ugly sounding.

Washing dishes after dinner tonight - my big Calphalon pasta pot and it's built-in strainer to be exact - my next blueprint post came to me. I would LOVE a more messy cook friendly sink. It needs to be deep and it needs to be big (maybe even two full size sinks like shown below). My current sink is neither big nor deep and while it has a sprayer, it does a lousy job. That's why I'd love one of those heavy-duty sprayers. They have an industrial feel, usually seen in cafeterias and restaurant dish stations, but I think they're super practical.

1 comment: