Thursday, September 2, 2010

Earl & Our Little Secret

So as I'm sure you know, we've been living the last couple days with the threat of Earl - a category 4 hurricane - potentially making landfall around here. Luckily, it missed us, but I'm thinking the Outer Banks won't be so lucky. We'll see how it goes tonight and in the AM. Below is a picture of the "angry" ocean Earl has produced at our beach access. Not too impressive at 6pm. I'm thinking it looks pretty crazy right now...


All predictions lead us to believe this is going to be a very active hurricane season with an estimated 4 to 6 major hurricanes before the end of November.

In other news, Jimmy and I are finally able to share our secret with you. We know of the best* frozen pizza in the world. It's called Home Run Inn and it's from Chicago. In our area it's only available at Harris Teeter and if you don't look closely you'll miss it, as for every 1 Home Run Inn pizza there are 5 Digiornos and the other major frozen pizza brands. My brother told me about this pizza a year ago or so and it's been our favorite ever since. Enjoy!

*If you like more thin crust, crispy pizzas, this one's for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment