Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy One Year Anniversary to Us!

Yesterday marked a very special day for the O'Connors - our 1 year anniversary!  I can't believe it's already been a year. Time flies when you spend it with your best friend and love of your life. We, of course, spent the weekend in Steamboat Springs, CO for Erin and Eli's wedding (post to come). One of the vows Erin and Eli made to each other, which I thought was beautiful, was "I promise to love you more today than yesterday and always less than tomorrow".

Jimmy, it may be hard to believe, but I love you 365 times more than I did on our wedding day. You make me proud and infinitely happy everyday. Thank you for all the wonderful memories we've made thus far. The best is yet to come...

Now a few of my favorites of us from Sept. 19, 2009...

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy anniversary, Kaylie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Kaylie and Jimmy! And we love YOU both so much more than we even did last year! Congrats and to 100 more anniversaries to come!

    ReplyDelete