Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Nutty

It's no secret that I watch the Food Network every chance I get - I'm on my 8th hour today, in between doing laundry, etc. I know, I need to get some fresh air. One of my favorite shows is The Best Thing I Ever Ate. Right now the episode is about nutty foods. Without a doubt the best nutty thing I have even eaten in my 26 years on this earth is Handel's chocolate pecan ice cream.
It's insane. The pecans are roasted and salty. The chocolate ice cream is so creamy. It's the most amazing combination ever. Sadly for me, it's $60+ to have it delivered to NC. Before today, I thought you could only get it in Ohio where my grandparents live. Much to my surprise, however, they have locations in Virginia Beach, where Kelly and Kevin live, and Williamsburg, VA, where Spencer's parents live. Things are looking up...

1 comment:

  1. I recently had ben's fave ice cream, Kauai pie from lapperts shipped from Hawaii for his bday....

    ReplyDelete