Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Funday

Our Sunday was super productive and relaxing. I did the laundry and grocery shopping while Jimmy had class on Saturday, so all I had to do Sunday morning was a quick run workout and a little house cleaning. By noon I was finished with both and geared up for the Redskins game... but then I fell asleep on the couch... but then we miraculously won!! Yay!!

We celebrated by taking a bike ride to the Fat Pelican for a couple beers and then home for TACO NIGHT!! Let's be honest. I'm super obsessed with seasonal beers, especially of the pumpkin variety. Tonight I got to try Dogfish Head's pumpkin beer and I was very impressed. So easy to please...


In other news, I'm currently loosing to Amie's grandma, God love her, in Fantasy football. Really?!?!? Oh well, I've still got tomorrow. I need a fantasy win!!

1 comment:

  1. Um- I love the dogfish pumpkin varietal as well. And it isn't my grandmother you are losing to- it's my mother- she's Lucy's grandmother... and no offense- but I'm rooting for my mom- as she is 0-4 and you're the best team in the league- she needs some help! She knows so much about football and yet her team is pathetic! So... I hope your defense poops the bed tonight... XXXX

    ReplyDelete