Wednesday, March 7, 2012

29 Weeks Wednesday

Today marks 29 weeks and Uncle Kevin's 25th birthday! Happy Birthday Kevin! I'm so late posting today because I've been busy making he and Jimmy dinner - Tyler Florence's rock-n-roll tacos. And then instead of cake we're having these Reeses cheesecake bars, which combines two of Kevin's favorite things. Me and baby O are going to enjoy them as well.


Speaking of baby O, the activity continues to increase. We're talking whole belly distortion, sci-fi action.  I'm enjoying it while it lasts because I know eventually it gets too crowded and movement slows a little. I swear I am noticeably bigger every day. I'm feeling pretty tired each night, which probably has something to do with how insanely busy I've been. I MUST make it a point to slow down. Other than that, it's business as usual!

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Hope we get some more bump pics soon :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, Reeses cheesecake sounds sinfully good!

    ReplyDelete