Wednesday, February 29, 2012

28 Weeks (Belly Shots)

Happy 28 weeks, and according to some sources, start of the 3rd trimester to me! I can not believe how quickly time is flying by. Something happened the other night and I've been saving it to share in this post - we feel and see body parts!! What parts exactly, I'm not sure yet, but it's not just internal kicks and rolls. With my hand on my belly - typical - I've felt and seen "pitches" like he has his arm bent and his elbow is sticking out and then it slowly goes away. I'm also able to see what looks like his butt or head because my belly looks lopsided. So fun! Here's me at 28 weeks!


I was actually surprised because it doesn't look as big as I feel. Maybe it's just me. It is the morning though - at night it's a whole different story.

Also, a little nursery teaser - here's the rug. Hoping to get some furniture painted and some sewing done this week/weekend, so I can share more.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that Baby O is throwing elbows in there :)

    Also cannot wait to see more nursery pics! Love that rug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really so cute. I'm jealous of your cute pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete