Sunday, November 22, 2009

Early Thanksgiving Celebration

This past weekend we went to Boone to kick-off our Thanksgiving festivities with good food and fun. Friday was our Thanksgiving dinner with my family and arguably even more exciting, the night we went to see New Moon. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am now so excited for Eclipse, the movie. I hope they get on it, so I don't have to wait too long!

House full of dogs (not pictured: Mikey - he's older and doesn't like to be around the crazy pups!)




On the agenda for Saturday was an Appalachian State University football game, another great dinner and an evening of family games.



Blame it on hours of tailgating and mixed drinks during the game, but our Saturday dinner of my mom's spaghetti and meatballs was just too delicious looking/smelling/tasting not to capture. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, let me say that I am thankful for my cooking genes. If I'm half as good of a cook when I have children as my mom, it will be really be something for both me and my family to be thankful for year after year...

No comments:

Post a Comment