Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quick & Healthy - Recipe Galore!

Though I still love cooking nightly, I've recently scaled back on the more time consuming meals and now I'm leaning towards dinners like those considered "Quick & Healthy" by Cooking Light magazine. Here are a few of my favorites from the last week or so...

Roast Chicken Chimichangas



Shepherd's Pie




Pierogies with Bacon, Sauteed Onion and Sour Cre
am


Chicken Tortilla Pie


And although it's not quick or seemingly healthy, this was amazing. I love cooking with butternut squash, but I'm not a fan of the butternut squash based soups. They taste like baby food.

Roasted Butternut Squash & Bacon Pasta

1 comment:

  1. I just printed out the roasted butternut squash & bacon pasta dish recipe! Can't wait to try this out for Jeff... Looks like one that he'd love! Plus I love new things to try (I always feel like I'm stuck with the same recipes!)

    ReplyDelete