Monday, January 2, 2012

North Carolina Christmases: Dec. 26th - Jan. 1st

Carolina Beach Christmas with my Mom, Grandma (in from OH) and Colin (in from AZ)

We left Maryland at 4am on Dec. 26th, beat all traffic and got back to the beach by 10:30am. We unpacked, rested for a few, and then headed over to my mom's to start our celebrating with her!

One of the many sinful treats Colin made
Blondies
Batch of loot #3

Grandma with her girls
Newland Christmas with my Dad

The shortage of pictures is not a reflection of a shortage of fun during our visit in the mountains - it was just the last leg of our trip!

Annual Fondue dinner - Colin is behind my big head!
Grandma donning Ali's wizard gear + Batch of Loot #4
Ali's delicious blood orange cake
What on earth did Jimmy and I do to deserve such fortunes?? Happy New Years everyone! 2012 is going to be a very special year for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Happy new years! 2012 promises to be your best year yet! Hi baby o'connor!

    ReplyDelete