Sunday, January 8, 2012

Silly Nana

Nana, that's what my mom thinks she wants to be called by baby O and future grandbabies, but she's not entirely sold yet. This is a decision she's very torn up over. I try to help, but I have so many other things on my mind as well. Anyways, the point of the post, a text correspondence between me and "Nana" this morning. Maybe only I think it's funny. 

P.S - baby carrier = one who is carrying a baby, not a baby bjorn in this case. 


I'm not that bad! Craving the rind shavings off an orange - that's a level beyond the ol' pickles and ice cream or, in my case, chocolate milkshakes and french fries. Gotta love Nana for being at my beck and call though. Speaking of which, she did deliver a chocolate milkshake to my office one day when I was too busy to eat a proper lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment