Wednesday, May 9, 2012

38 Weeks Wednesday

Please let it be a fluke, coincidental, just because and it's not a new pregnancy symptom...ladies and gentleman, I've had trouble sleeping the last two nights and it sucks. I mean it's one thing to be up in the night or wake up early for a purpose. It's something else when you just wake up wide-eyed...in the middle of the night... and you are unable to go back to sleep for no apparent reason. I feel totally out of it. Anyways, I'm rambling. I blame it on the lack of sleep...

Went to the doc yesterday and all is well. No new developments re: cervix observations, though I do feel like he's dropped ever so slightly.  What do you think? Maybe a little?



P.S. - Yes, that's a non-maternity shirt that I've just decided to stretch over my big belly. I am running out of things to wear and refuse to buy anything this late in the game.

It's funny because just in the last couple days or so, I've had multiple strangers come up to me and ask me, "when he is due" or just smile at me and say, "you're having a boy, aren't you?" Though it's all myth anyways, I guess my b-ball shape just screams BOY! Or maybe I just look like a woman in for some trouble.

Otherwise, just continuing to cross things off our to-do list each evening. I don't know what it is but tasks like packing the diaper bag and putting away his little socks makes me feel closer to him and close to him is what I want to feel, so that's just what I'll do.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I can't believe you haven't gained weight anywhere else but your cute basketball belly. You should be a maternity model :)

    ReplyDelete