Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cause to Celebrate

I have not 1, but 3 happy things to share this morning! In no particular order, first off, Jimmy attended his last class EVER on Thursday. He turns in his last paper on Monday and graduates...with an MBA...on Friday. I couldn't be more proud of him. He, of course, is so relieved to have those two years behind him.

Shiva's little brother, Aria, is also graduating this coming weekend (with his undergrad from UNCW), so she's flying in from San Fran for the weekend! What a rare treat to see my West Coast bestie just weeks before Baby O is born. We could use a good belly rub from Shiva. 

Last, but certainly not least, I'm happy to say that my pops has found (back in Fall 2011) a wonderful lady friend and they've made plans to marry this summer. And we all gain her adorable 7-year old son Mac to boot! Belated congrats to my Dad & Beth on their engagement!



No comments:

Post a Comment