Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another First

Not much to report from these parts. Jimmy is busy studying for exams and I'm just consumed with feeding him! We had a single NY strip in the freezer from a bachelor meal never made (I was in Charlotte with my favorite girls when he bought it), so I sliced that really thin and did a beef, broccoli and mushroom stirfry. It was very yummy. Of course, I was too hungry to pause to take pics.

For lunch (BOOORRRING, I know), we're doing our own rendition of these buffalo chicken wraps and this watermelon feta salad. I can't tell you how many times I have seen watermelon, feta and mint salads in magazines, cookbooks, etc lately and I've yet to try one until now, well tomorrow at lunch really. Looking forward to it. Hopefully I have something non-food related to talk about soon. It's a Heintzelman thing. I think with food if that makes any sense. Happy Hump Day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Your new methods of food photography are working beautifully. The no flash and natural light suggestion is a great one that I need to use!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete