Friday, August 20, 2010

Carolina Beach is kind of a big deal...

It might not seem noteworthy to our readers, but it's big news for us. Carolina Beach is getting a.... DRUMROLL PLEASE... Harris Teeter! For anyone who doesn't know what Harris Teeter is, it's a nice grocery store with a legit deli, fresh produce, good beer & wine selection. They are all over Wilmington, just never in Carolina Beach.

The Sea Merchant is currently where I do all my shopping on the island.


I kid. I kid. While this place is awesome in a retro, old beach town, your teenager cashier is barefoot and pregnant in a tube top kind of way, I usually venture the extra mile to our local Food Lion - the pond scum of the bigger grocery store chains.

Anyways, I've said enough. Let's just leave it at, we're excited.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! Is Harris Teeter where you took me when we got groceries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is. That's currently the closest one to where we live. Now we're going to have one just about 1 mile away...

    ReplyDelete