Monday, May 17, 2010

Charleston Bachelorette Weekend

Well it was another fun weekend for me! I went to Charleston Friday after work for my childhood friend, Lauren's bachelorette weekend. Here's some pics of us Friday night in our cute "Bachelorettes Gone Wild" tanks and Lauren being a good sport in her a veil/tiara contraption.


Saturday we went to an early lunch at a local favorite called Magnolia's. I was so excited to hear that the Food Network had just been there last week to feature their famous pimento cheese on the show "The Best Thing I Ever Ate". I, of course, had to give the dish my own personal review and I must say, it was definitely 2 thumbs up!


Saturday night we went to dinner at a cute Italian place called Mercato. I had, no joke, the best spaghetti and meatballs I've ever eaten outside of a Heintzelman kitchen or the Boulevard Tavern in Youngstown, OH.  Amazing.


Sunday I got up not so bright-eyed or bushy tailed and got myself home just in time to meet Jimmy at the beach for a nap on the sand. Here's me at Harbor Masters enjoying dinner with Jimmy in our little slice of heaven, Carolina Beach...


Last, but certainly not least, Jimmy had his business school orientation this weekend and is at his first class tonight. In typical Jimmy fashion, he's super excited and making the most of every bit of it. So proud of him...

No comments:

Post a Comment