Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More than Just Marketing

I'm going to toot my own horn for a minute and make the announcement that I've taken a new position at my company. It's not a promotion, just a lateral move, but a new role that I'm very excited about nonetheless. Kaylie O'Connor, Business Developer, will work more strategically on our core business behind the scenes and help bring new products/services to market. I studied Advertising at UNC and have worked in Marketing/Advertising since I got out of college, so I'm looking forward to proving to myself and the world that I can take on a role outside of my comfort zone. I officially start on June 1st. The sky is the limit...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kaylie! So proud of you - The new role sounds amazing! Can't wait to hear all about it (in person!) in just a few weeks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Kaylie! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete