Friday, May 21, 2010

Section 12-32 of the Code of the Town of Kure Beach

About a month ago Jimmy and I got a letter in the mail from his Uncle John and Aunt Sharon in Mount Airy, MD. The letter contained a nice note from Sharon and a newspaper clipping from their local paper. The article was about Carolina Beach's neighboring beach community, Kure Beach, and the recent ordinance put in place banning thongs on their beach. Since then, the news has also made CNN, calling Kure Beach "Mayberry on the beach". I just went on to Facebook this morning and saw this video titled "Kure Beach Thong Song". Far from the Sisqo version, it's still pretty funny. Good thing Jimmy and I live in Carolina Beach, otherwise we might be looking at some $25 fines...Yeah right, I would rather die than expose my heiny...

1 comment:

  1. It's always the people you don't want to see in a thong too... can't wait to catch up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete