Wednesday, February 1, 2012

24 Weeks Wednesday (Belly shots)

I'm 24 weeks today, so that means belly shot time! But first, some updates.
  1. Last night marked the most active we've ever felt baby O. He was kicking, jabbing and rolling up a storm. Pow! Pow! Pow! 
  2. I accidentally ate some salami in an Italian salad before remembering that I'm not supposed to have deli meats, so now I'm deathly afraid of listeria. 
  3. I wore Amie's hand-me-down maternity jeans for the first time last Saturday and they felt amazing. I was between wearing my skinny jeans with the belly band and Amie's jeans for our excursion to Bald Head and thought, today's going to be a long day, rock the maternity jeans. I couldn't have been happier. I'd wear them everyday if I didn't feel the need to dress up at work...
  4. As I'm writing this, I'm feeling the first noticeable bout of hiccups. Pregnancy is so fun.

5 weeks
20 Weeks
Now, drum roll please...

Ta-da! P.S. I need less frumpy PJs
3/4 Angle
And then because I'm sure everyone gets sick of seeing me half naked, here are a couple clothed shots. Weird or not, I'm a pretty picky "model", so I prefer to shoot myself sometimes.


Thoughts? Bigger, smaller or exactly what you'd expect? It feels more substantial to me than it comes across in these pictures, especially when he finagles himself into a ball. One conclusion I've come to as my body changes shape - I'm pretty sure I have a short torso. I feel like I'm already expanding in the upper torso area, not just the lower belly, which makes me wonder where baby O will go when he's really big??? Something, maybe the fact that the female body was made for carrying babies, tells me it'll work out :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of what a stinking cute pregnant woman you are. I was all fat and frump and you just have this perfect little bump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah so big! Still looking great though. I have a feeling that Baby O is going to be a bundle of energy!

    ReplyDelete