Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby O's First Superbowl

This weekend consisted of thrift store shopping for the nursery with my mom and going out on the town with Jimmy and Kevin, in for the weekend from Virginia Beach. Now I'm watching the Superbowl and it's pretty boring. I haven't even enjoyed the commercials this year. Anti-climatic for baby's O's first Superbowl...

Re: thrift store shopping, I was looking for a dresser to use as a changing table and found a few contenders, but I couldn't spring for any of them just yet. I did walk home with this "beauty" though. It needs to be reupholstered and painted, but I liked the shape. I plan to use this with a rocker in the nursery. 


For a late dinner we decided to try this new, as of last year, restaurant in downtown Wilmington called Crow Hill. Turns out it's quite a scene. They had a fun bluegrass band playing and the food was great, southern eclectic. 

Bad iPhone picture, but cute nonetheless...

2 comments:

  1. I love the ottoman and want more pics of momma-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Jimmy and Kevin are drinking martinis

    ReplyDelete