Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a Valentine's Day it's been with my three men (well actually 1 man, 1 pooch and 1 fetus)! First came snoozing a little extra this morning, followed by a card exchange. Then it was flowers at work and an early dinner at The Kitchen. Baby O has even shown his mama some extra love with some increased movement.  I am one lucky lady! Hope everyone has had an equally fabulous day.

My Spoils
Lobster + Mac & Cheese + S'mores Sundae
This Valentine's Day also marks two key milestones in our recent journeys. Last night Jimmy completed his third to last class in Business school. Just one more traditional class and an executive challenge course to go! Also, baby O and I dropped to double digits in our countdown, going from 100 days left yesterday to just 99 today.

In closing, sending love and support to my Grandma. I know she is missing her sweetheart on this Valentine's Day...

1 comment: