Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ben and Amie's Firecracker!

This past weekend, Jimmy and I had the pleasure to meet the wonderful, adorable Lucy. Ben, Amie and Lucy came from Venice, CA to visit Ben's family in Emerald Isle, NC for a few days and then came to visit us for the 4th of July weekend. What an amazing way to spend the holiday. Some highlights of our time together (in no particular order)...
  1. Jimmy and Ben got some good surf.
  2. Jimmy and I successfully planted the seed to get the Lucas' to move to the Southeast.
  3. We decided to take a trip together some time in the next year and half - the boys for surfing and the girls for the beach & relaxation. The destination, Bocas del Toro, Panama. Whose coming with us?!?!?
  4. Amie and I got to cook some meals together - for those of you that don't know, Amie is my inspiration in the kitchen.
  5. Amie and I got to go on a run together - just like old times in CA.
  6. Jake got to meet Lucy and visit with Ben and Amie at his BBQ.
  7. Jimmy and I got to see Matt and other friends at the aforementioned BBQ. 
  8. Malloy and Lucy hit it off and now they're fast friends...
Now for the onslaught of pictures. I apologize in advance. I can't stand to not post every picture of Lucy.



I'm so sad that the Lucas' are now back in L.A. We've missed them so much and I can't stand that the next time I see Lucy she'll probably be crawling, talking and more.

1 comment:

  1. It was so great seeing you guys too! We miss you and Malloy so much! Panama will be awesome! XXX

    ReplyDelete