Friday, July 30, 2010

Must Try Recipe

So I made the fish dish that I blogged about earlier today and it was very, very good! If you're looking for something light, flavorful and easy, this recipe is the ticket...

Bing...

Bang...

Boom...

  1. Lay tin foil on a baking sheet
  2. Put on the foil:
    1. 1/2 lb fresh spinach
    2. Couple mild white fish fillets (we used Jimmy-caught mahi mahi from the freezer)
    3. 2 tbsp. soy sauce
    4. 2 tbsp. sesame seed oil
    5. 2 tbsp. marsala cooking wine
    6. 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
    7. 2 tbsp. fresh minced ginger
  3. Fold up tin foil to create a little pocket of yumminess
  4. Bake at 400 for 20mins
  5. Serve over Near East Basil & Herb Pearled Couscous (highly recommend this brand and variety)
P.S - I'm experimenting with food photography. Ree from Pioneer Woman and Tasty Kitchen suggests no flash and natural light, among other things, so we had a period of near darkness before we dug in tonight. You can tell, however, that it was much lighter outside when dinner was being prepped. I'm learning...

2 comments:

  1. Glad the dish worked out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying this tonight! I made the egg thing and the blueberry muffins this past weekend and may just make them again since my girls are coming into town this weekend coming up. Keep these recipes coming. You're making my life so easy:)

    ReplyDelete