Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reunited!

As I mentioned in a previous post, some neighborhood hooligan stole my beach cruiser a couple weeks ago. Ever since, it's been a hot, sweaty walk to the beach instead of a cool, wind-in-your-hair ride. Well things are looking up because on our run this morning, Jimmy spotted my bike in front of the culprit's house...unlocked and out in the open. So Jimmy hopped on and road it home with Malloy in tow, while I ran beside them. There she is, safe and sound under the porch again...


Also, very random, below is a cute picture of (left to right) my business development co-worker, Elizabeth, me and our two Marketing gals, Kristen and Brittany. We sit within 10 feet of each other and we strangely came into work this morning matching each other in all black or black and white. Bored a few minutes before close of business, we thought it would be cute to do the Sex and the City strut...

No comments:

Post a Comment