Thursday, July 1, 2010

Latest Happenings

So the last couple days have been interesting. The new restaurant, 19 Hundred, I blogged about last time was great. Eclipse was just okay as far as I'm concerned. A little uneventful for my taste. I'm more excited for the wedding, baby, etc coming in the last movies. Here's a pic of all the gals out to dinner...


I think I blogged about this before, but on the way to Kelly's wedding in April I got my first speeding ticket in Greenville, NC. Today was my court date, so I decided to appear in court and ask for a prayer for judgment. To ask for a prayer for judgment, I needed a certified copy of my driving record. Like the organized person that I am, I got this from the DMV a month ago. Excited about my girls night out, I conveniently left this crucial piece of paper at the office. The office is locked down at 6pm and I had to leave for Greenville at 5am in the morning. Awesome. Luckily, one of the girls I went to dinner with is the Director of Accounting and has the codes to get in the office after hours. It was pretty comical walking through the office late at night, in the dark, punching in all the various alarms. I don't know - you had to be there.

Total of 5 hours travel time and three super boring and painful hours sitting in Traffic/Criminal court and I was set free.


My reward for the inconvenience, a Chick-fil-a peach milkshake. Ok, so I had a spicy chicken sandwich as well. Both were delicious...

No comments:

Post a Comment