Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pops

Looking forward to a weekend with my Dad! Tomorrow night we're having a taco bar with carnitas prepared in my crock pot. Gotta love coming home to dinner essentially done.


I had a bunch of peaches, so I assembled a peach cobbler tonight as well.


Saturday it's the beach for me and my Dad while Jimmy has class. Bummer. Saturday night - who knows?!? While we love showing our friends and family around the island, hitting up the bars, etc - something we do more with first and second-timers - it's also really nice to just chill and enjoy our front porch, play games, watch movies, etc. I know my Dad is looking forward to the same kind of activity, so we're definitely on the same page. Hope everyone has a happy Friday tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Fun time with your dad? We are hanging with my parents this week!

    ReplyDelete