Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update

I'm really just blogging for the sake of blogging because I really don't have much to report! The carnitas I blogged about earlier were just okay. They came out tasting more like pork BBQ to me, which is good, but not in a tortilla with all the taco fixins'. The peach cobbler was really yummy. My only complaint is the same complaint I have about every dessert, I always end up throwing away a lot of leftovers. I guess it's a good thing that I don't feel inclined to "clean-up" desserts the way I do dinner leftovers, but still.

I have not really taken any pictures with my SLR, I have missed the first two days of this week for workouts and I have not ventured to try making a curry dish yet, though I did eat green curry out a new Thai restaurant. Does that count? I didn't think so. Like I said, nothing much to report. Enjoying the laziness...

No comments:

Post a Comment